Current Round Top Family Library Patrons ONLY
Trial Drive Thru Check-out
- Go to our website at ilovetoread.org and click on catalog to view our current inventory. You do not have to sign in to view the catalog, just use the search feature.
- Items currently available for checkout will be highlighted in yellow. Items marked Overdrive are not in the library but are ebooks available via the overdrive app.
- If you are interested in learning how to use Overdrive to read ebooks, call the library and leave a message and someone will call you back. Overdrive is free to all patrons.
- You may place your request via email at or by leaving a message via phone at 979-249-2700. Please send name and author when choosing a book.
- We will package your requests on a first-come, first-serve basis, and check them out to you. Limit of 6 items per library card as usual. Each bag will be labeled with your last name, a due date, and available for pick up at the front entrance.
- Pick up will be on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 2:30 – 4PM ONLY.
- Please be kind and continue to use the book drop for all returns so that others may check them out.
- Per CDC guidelines, we are asking that you practice social distancing while picking up your items and leave ASAP so that others may pick up their items safely.
- NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE LIBRARY AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON.
Thank you for your support!!