- This event has passed.
Library Reopening Guidelines
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until May 31, 2020
The Round Top Family Library will reopen on May 4th with the following guidelines in place:
1. The new hours will be Monday – Friday 1:30 -3:30
2. Only 6 people will be allowed into the library at one time with a 15-minute time limit so others can enter
3. Per the Governor, no interactive devices allowed, so the computers, iPads, Toys, and Copier/Printer will be turned off
and off-limits to visitors
4. All Patrons will be required to wear a mask
5. All Patrons will use either gloves or hand sanitizer upon entering the library to maintain cleanliness of materials and the library itself
6. All Patrons will respect others by staying at least 6 feet away
7. Staff on duty will not leave the desk area in order to maintain correct social distancing criteria
8. Patrons can use the book drop or bins by the front door for all returned materials
9. All materials checked in to the library will be quarantined for a minimum of 48 hours before returning to circulation per the CDC
10. Staff will have discretion on asking patrons to leave if they are not adhering to guidelines
11. No programs/classes per Governor’s orders
We will continue curbside pickup for those who are not comfortable entering the building. Curbside pick-up days are Monday, Wednesday and Friday 2:30-3:30pm.
Library email address: and phone: 979-249-2700.